GRUPO 40121

28Mm Mk VI Light Tanks For The Desert


I haven't posted any new stuff for a while as I have been having some nightmares with paint flaking on a bunch of Blitzkrieg Miniatures and it's kind of put me off painting a bit.


The troop of three tanks has two Mk VI B and 1 Mk VI C the former armed with a Vickers and a Besa MG whilst the Cupola less C has a 15mm Besa.


My early war British Forces are for late 1940 and 1941 so most have the famous Caunter Camouflage Scheme. I tend to vary the colours I use to reflect the alterations in hue due to the harsh desert conditions but with these I have used the Official colours from the AK Interactive Caunter Paint Set.


I've added decals from a number of sources but a few weeks ago I picked up some Tank Name decals from Warlord Games and have used them for the first time on the rear of the turrets on these.


We have a Desert game coming up next so I will get these on the table nice and quick.


To add a bit more character I've added some Perry Miniatures tank commander figures, I do love the Perrys stuff, it really compliments my painting style and a splash of the right colour in the right place and they just come to life.


I think with these smaller tanks the Caunter Scheme breaks up the shape of the vehicle as a it was designed to do, in a similar manner to the Dazzle camouflage that started on ships in WW1.


Lots of new tanks coming soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.